Our Services

Eastside Auto Licensing can answer your questions about vehicle and vessel licensing requirements. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll know where to send you or who you should call. Our services include the following (fees apply):

  • Vehicle, Vessel, Motorcycle, Trailer, RV, Snowmobile, and ORV Licensing
  • Replace vehicle tabs and license plates
  • Replace a title
  • Dealer Transactions/Services
  • Trip permits
  • Special-design and personalized license plates
  • Tab Renewals
  • Transfer of Ownership
  • Report of Sale
  • Out of State Title Transfers
  • Internet Tab Renewals (for in store pick up or mail out service)
  • Gross Weight
  • Disabled Parking Permits
  • Pet Licensing
  • Notary Service